Mold and Mold Damage – A True Enemy of Homeowners

Mold and mold damage is a plague to all homeowners who are suffering from a possible infestation. They create damage, harmful airborne spores, and unattractive wall designs. The most common effects of breathing in the spores found in homes are usually headaches and migraines, red eyes, stuffy nose, flu-like symptoms, unnatural tiredness, and other unhelpful symptoms. Some of the most dangerous strains include Chaetomium (Kay-toe-MEE-yum) and Stachybotrys chartarum (Stack-ee-BOT-ris Char-TAR-um) because they are known to produce chemicals such as demylenating mycotoxins, which can lead to autoimmune disease. Some of the neurological and physical affects cannot be reversed in some cases.

Mold can be very difficult to get rid of, and should only be trusted to trained professionals. Our team has all trained at the Mold Institute, and are certified and experienced in Mold Restoration. The Better Business Bureau has rated us A+ for over 6 years, and our customers rate us number one in the business. If you smell moldy odors, see something unusual on your walls, or have a feeling your house could have an infestation, we offer a complete air quality and detection test for $299 (homeowner special price, regular price for others is $499) by filling out our contact form. You receive a copy of the lab reports, and we can be on site within 15-45 minutes. We are trusted in the industry to provide the highest quality mold service as well as the friendliest customer service.

Montgomery Sansome Certifications

Better Business Bureau A+ Rated

California State Contractor’s License: 741713