Water Damage Restoration in Loma Mar

We have been providing water damage restoration services in Loma Mar for over fourteen years, and over thee last two decades we have proven our selves as the leading home restoration company in the Bay Area. We have restored over twenty five thousand homes, ten thousand of which were from water damage, eight thousand from fire and smoke damage, and seven thousand from mildew infestations. All of our staff are fully certified at the Montgomery Sansome Mold Institute, trained by some of the most intelligent minds in the home restoration industry. Over the last fourteen years we have seen it all and truly know all of the issues involved when dealing with water restoration services. We provide a comprehensive complementary bundle of damage mitigation services to insure that your insurance company has absolutely no excuse not to cover your restoration project. We use a very good pricing system called Xactimate. This program is a very accurate software system that calculates the costs of the damages incurred.

We are a family business that takes pride in the work we do. And for our great customer service and quality of the work that we have provided we have been granted an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. When your home has experienced water damage, whether it be because of a flood or broken water pipe, we always advise our clients to get a mildew inspection. Since water is a catalyst for mold, and with an abundance of moisture mold will have all the perfect ingredients to thrive, there is a very high risk that within a few days mildew will find its way into your home. Mold is a whole different type of demon. It eats into all surfaces, weakening the bonds between the molecules that it grows on and poisoning all living and breathing things inside. It releases a mycotoxin that causes skin rashes, shortness of breath, diarrhea and constant coughing and sneezing. Since these symptoms are so closely related to flues, in many cases people mistake them for a simple flue or allergies. Although, mycotoxins are not to be messed with. If you were to be exposed to them for a long duration of time, such as six months to a year or more, there is a pretty substantial risk of contracting asthma, nervous system damage and even cancer. So don’t wait for your water damage problem to turn into a mold and water damage problem, give us a call today, you will be glad you did.

Montgomery Sansome Certifications

Better Business Bureau A+ Rated

California State Contractor’s License: 741713