Fire Restoration Services for the Bay Area

Fire News Uncategorized

BBQ gone bad in Pleasant Hill

“It was a hot night in Pleasant Hill as a late Summer warm night BBQ went terribly wrong, destroying more than half of a large home near the Contra Costa Country Club.” The fire was caused by a propane tank used for the BBQ. The flames spread very quickly fueled by the fire feeding propane. The fire fighters put out the flames not too long after they arrived.

Such fires are considered the most common fires in United States. A grand total of 100,000 fires occur annually caused by cooking accidents. Fortunately nobody was injured in the Pleasant Hill blaze last night, and there are resources for the people to help restore their homes. We provide such services for a very competitive and reasonable price. Our company is Better Business Bureau A+ rated with over fourteen years of experience. Let us help you.

Recommended Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *